Τitle: The Free Beach News, issue 187, May-Jun 2009
Publisher: Beachfront U.S.A.
Editor: Cec Cinder
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Pages: 8 single colour (three-column layout)
Illustrations: 2 colour pictures
Binding: Folded sheets
Subscription rates included with membership in Beachfront U.S.A.: (6 issues) USD 15.00 (single) or 20.00 (family); available only on PDF format
(1) Third Story
(1) Clara Bailey Expires
(1) No Nudes, Please
(1) Startling Effects of Going Vegetarian for Just One Day
(2) Editorial: Spring Is upon Us by Bob Campbell
(2) Every Bit of Sleep Helps Fight a Cold by Mary Engel, L.A. Times
(3) Drying It Up by Lucy Cole, L.A. Times
(3) There Is No Fun in Islam, #34 by Donna Abu-nasr, Associated Press
(3) Advice for the Stressed
(3) Lock 'Em Up, Throw Away the Key!
(3) Just Checking...
(4) More Say The Have No Religion by Duke Helfand, L.A. Times
(5) The Price We're Paying
(5) Anti-God Ads Hit Dallas by Christine Dao
(5) Study Focuses on "Virginity Pledges"
(5) "War" without End? by William Aiken of Schenectady, N.Y.
(6) Out of Respect for Human Decency: Obama Should End the Drug War by Silja J. A. Talvi
(7) Red Meat Eaters Beware!